Patrick Stuhr, AIF®, has joined the Retirement Advisor Council effective January 1, 2017
- East Granby, CT – As Partner/Founder of Legacy 401k Partners (Dallas/Fort Worth), Patrick Stuhr leads an organization that specializes in advising and managing corporate retirement plans.
The firm’s commitment is to help clients prudently manage their fiduciary responsibilities and provide investment monitoring and cost control measures. This process is strengthened through Legacy 401k Partners’ development of customized plan designs, vendor management, employee education programs and ongoing plan reviews.
Mr. Stuhr has focused his career on supporting corporate retirement plans, and has been named one of the top 40 advisors under the age of 40 and attained the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation.
In recognition of his expertise and efforts, Mr. Stuhr was nominated for a seat on the Retirement Advisor Council in October 2016. The Nomination Committee recommended his application for Council membership after a comprehensive review process that took multiple factors into consideration including his extensive industry experience and his standing as a leading retirement plan expert. The Executive Board of the Council approved Mr. Stuhr’s nomination in November of 2016.
“As partner/founder of a firm that is 100% committed to corporate retirement plans, it is exciting to be a member of a Council that shares our beliefs. I believe my membership on the Council will enable me and my firm to deliver better service, products, and advice to our clients. To say this is an exciting opportunity is an understatement,” said Mr. Stuhr.
The Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services provided.
Learn more about Legacy 401k Partners at www.legacy401k.com
Learn more about the Retirement Advisor Council at www.retirementadvisor.us